6.11.2012

Yesterday's Project





Finally I decided that it is time to get our balcony ready for the winter. I still had all the summer flowers, tomatoes and herbs growing. Or I mean dying :) Most years I've planted heathers and red cedars already in September, but somehow I hadn't had time to do it this year. Now it was the time. I still don't have new plants, but I got rid of all the old and almost dead parts of the flowers and veges. And I found some tomatoes. I need to try if they still are any good.

We also tried to clean inside the house, but I need to continue that today and tomorrow and...if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel like it's an ongoing process that won't stop or get ready. Me and the kids, we, also lighted up some candles to enjoy this dark time of the year. We had fun together.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti