12.12.2012

12.12.12

My husband reminded me what day it is today. What does that mean. Nothing. But it is a memorable date. This year there are many Christmas weddings.

Which brings me to white dresses. I've been watching X-Factor and I love it. Khloe Kardashian Odom has been wearing some pretty awesome dresses. This is one of them. Where could I find one for myself.



Other cool pieces in style right now are the sequin dresses. But they will go out of fashion pretty fast.

These dresses are from saksfifthavenue.com.

Tibi


Marc Jacobs


 Donna Karan


Comme des Garcons


Emilio Pucci


Diane von Furstenburg


 Gucci


Marc Jacobs


Rachel Zoe


A girls can dream, right.

1 kommentti:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dresses for women. I'm totally impressed. Beautiful dress looking very cute and amazing. Great post and suggestion to select the dress. All of them are looking amazing!!!!

    VastaaPoista