7.12.2012

Linnanjuhlat: My favorites

I should be in bed. But I promised you my report. This year I didn't watch the Presidential Ball as carefully as previous years. But here are my favorites. They are pretty much the same that the magazines have already said to be the best one. What do you know, this year I feel the same way. And these dresses that I liked are IN-looks right now. Red, purple, leather, patterns, all white, sequins, exaggerated waist etc.

Laura Birn: Outi Pyy


Jaana Pelkonen: Laura Juslin


Maria Ylipää: Hanna Sarén


Helena Ihamuotila: Marimekko
 This is one of my favorites. I love everything about it, especially her hair.


Cody Oreck: Mert Otsamo


Satu Taiveaho:


Ly Jurgenson
 

Laura Voutilainen. 
There was something too much, needed some simplifying, but it was interesting. I liked her hair as well.


Mari Kiviniemi


Miehistä

Cheek ja Louis Vouitton


 Samu Haber and Vivianne Raudsepp. I loved his shoes.


Adel Abibi: Mert Otsamo


Samuli Edelman


I hope I get some sleep tonight. I feel like being sick. I think I have a cold. Blaah! Just when the kids are getting better.

So, who was your favorite?

4 kommenttia:

  1. I cannot believe you like Laura Voutilainen. The hair is absolutely tacky and so much accessorizing. Like Coco Chanel said: "When accessorizing always take off the last thing you put on"

    VastaaPoista
  2. i agree ^^ But, it had good parts, if she just would have followed Coco Chanel's advice.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Siis Samuli Edelman on vaan niin symppis muutenkin, ja sitten lykkäät siihen smokin... huh :) Ja Samu Haberistakaan en ole ennen tykännyt ollenkaan mutta muutin mieleni, ainakin yheks illaks :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Why is your name Fashion Cafe ;) Didn't you read what I wrote. I agree it needed simplifying but it was kind of cool!

    VastaaPoista