24.12.2012

Our Christmas

It's been a while. I've had so much to do. Christmas came anyway. All my stressing was worth nothing. When will I learn.

 Yesterday we visited family and then my sister came to our place to "feel the Christmas". She stayed over night. Today we've been cooking, cooking and cooking :) Well, my sister took the boys sledging (pulkkamäkeen). We also enjoyed sauna. Everything was ready around 16.30 for a delicious Christmas meal. Santa came around 18.00 and then we opened the gifts. Then we had some dessert. And that's that. The rest of the night we've been playing with the new toys.

On Friday I had the gift wrapping night. It took me forever to get everything wrapped. I should have turned on some Christmas music, drink some glögi and burn candles. But I was too exhausted to do any of those. I just wanted to get everything done. I went to bed around 1.30. Crazy, I know.


This collage is about our trip to see my mother-in-law.


And then the big Day. Here we are. Cooking and baking and eating.

















How was your Christmas?

2 kommenttia:

  1. We have the McQueen Carrera from last years Christmas. This year they got the flex tracks. Looks great. Is that a naked child on the top photo in the snow? wow!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I went to bed at 6:00 in the morning because I fell sleep aroound 7 and slept 4 hours and when I woke up I had so much to do. My sleep pattern has been messed up for weeks.

    VastaaPoista