24.2.2015

Oscar Red Carpet favorites 2015

I have to say I loved the red gowns worn this year. They looked very stylish, elegant but not boring at all. And as you can see, my first pick is a red dress. There were also beautiful whites that made it to my list. And of course some trendy and vintage looking pieces.


Dakota Johnson in Saint Laurent. This fashion house is one of my favorites. I was sold wen I saw the crystal strap combined to this divine red. I just think her look is fresh and modern.


I really loved this Emma Stone Vintage-feel look. She is wearing Elie Saab.


Julianne Moore in Chanel.


This look is one of those that I loved immediately. Marion Cotillard in Dior.


Lupita Nyong'o in Custom made Calvin Klein by Franciso Costa.



Naomi Watts has a really trendy look by Armani Privé. The neckline reminds me of my youth in the early 2000's.


Yet another red look. Loved Rosamund Pike in Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.


Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford. Very classic. Shows of her curves well. And I loved her hair.


Sienna Miller in Oscar de la Renta (the fashion house has a new head designer Peter Copping). These straps also remind me of the beginning of the 2000's. Are the trends from that time already coming back.


Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent. I actually didn't like the dress that much but I love her hair and make up. Maybe I should cut my hair like that. The very must have Lob (long bob). The tassel jewelry she is wearing is gorgeous.


All images: Harper's Bazaar

Zoe Saldana in Versace. She looks stunning just after 3 months of giving birth to twins. My baby is now 3 months. It would be awesome to be in such a good shape.

Then there were the Vanity Fair after party dresses. But that is another story.

What did you think?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti